Dr Rohit Lal MBBS, MRCP, PhD is a Consultant Medical Oncologist at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital and a Honorary Consultant Medical Oncologist for Kings College Hospital. He also treats patients at leading private hospitals in London.
Dr Rohit Lal specialises in the treatment of Thoracic cancers:
Dr Rohit Lal qualified at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School in 1994. He trained in medical oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital. In 2006 he was awarded a PhD in molecular oncology from the London Research Institute and Cancer Research UK . He has also had international training at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, USA.
He is the Chair of the Clinical Governance Committee for Oncology at Guys Hospital and is the Training Programme Director for Medical Oncology.
He has published a number of papers and presented at national and international meetings.
Current NHS Posts
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospitals
- Honorary Consultant Medical Oncologist for Kings College Hospital
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO)
- Association of Cancer Physicians (ACP)
- British Thoracic Oncology Group (BTOG)
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
- International Thymic Malignancies Interest Group (ITMIG)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- South Asian Health Foundation
- European Thoracic Oncology Platform
To arrange an appointment to see Dr Rohit Lal please contact
Independent Oncology at email@example.com